Opus AGM has decided that there shall be a Nomination Committee for the preparation and submission of proposals to the shareholders of the company relating to:
– Election of Board members, Chairman of the Board and, where applicable, auditors
– Election of chairman at the AGM
– Decisions on directors’ fees, divided between the chairman, other Board members and any remuneration for committee work, as well as on audit fees
– Decision on rules for the Nomination Committee for the next AGM
The proposals shall be included in the notice to the AGM and published on the company’s website.
For the latest instructions for the Nomination Committee, established by the AGM, please see the attached file.
Nomination Committee prior to the Annual General Meeting 2011
Appointed members of Opus’ Nomination Committee are:
– Göran Nordlund, as Chairman of the Board in Opus
– Jörgen Hentschel, representing AB Kommandoran
– Lothar Geilen, representing himself
– Martin Jonasson, representing the Second AP Fund
– Bengt Belfrage, representing Nordea Funds
Martin Jonasson has been elected Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee has been appointed in accordance with the instructions adopted at the Annual General Meeting 2010. The Nomination Committee represents about 35 percent of the votes of all the voting shares in the company. The Nomination Committee’s proposals will be presented in the Notice to the Annual General Meeting 2011 and on the company’s web site, www.opus.se.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2011 may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject ”Nomination Committee”), or by mail to: Opus Prodox AB, Att. Tomas Jonson,
Bäckstensgatan 11C, SE-431 49 Mölndal, Sweden (subject ”Nomination Committee”), by January 31, 2011, at the latest.
For further information, please contact:
Tomas Jonson, CFO, tel. +46 31 748 34 98, +46 765 25 84 98, email. email@example.com
Göran Nordlund, Chairman of the Board, tel. +46 704 33 13 20, email. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nomination Committee’s Proposals for the AGM 2011
For the Nomination Committee’s proposals for the AGM 2011, see the attached file
The Nomination Committee’s
proposals for the AGM 2011